Changelog Latest release 23 days ago
- Cash Flow statement to track inflow and outflow operations
- Exception for systems with php-zip not installed (required to download files in .zip archives)
- Automatic flush of unused directories for File Uploader
- Tax Rules > Core. Tax Type and Apply Tax To selects were showing empty
- Added support for WHMCS v8
- Plugin > Invoice to FTP. Improvements to FTP and WHMCS login
- The module was sending Low Credit Balance Notifications more than once to the same customer
- Settings > Credit Balance > Preserve Totals. The module was showing the wrong currency in multi-currency systems
- Language PHP class (core)
- Client > Invoices > Create Credit Note button. Fixed potential Invoice ID Not Found error
- Commission Manager > Commissions. Tooltip for records with notes
- A relevant part of Auto Updater has been improved to correct a potential bug
- Invoice notes. From time to time BX needs to store some parameters in invoice notes. From now on, such parameters are not visible to end-user
- Credit Note > Invoice Items (Commissions). If for some reason description is empty (eg. missing translations) the module no longer issues an empty credit note
- Fallback for Facebook Pixel. Purchase event not triggering properly on some systems
- Italian electronic invoicing > Sconto Maggiorazione. This node was showing in the XML multiple times instead of once
- Facebook Pixel. New method to track purchases when Auto Redirect on Checkout is disabled
- Warnings > Invoice Sync. Deletable log entries
- Changed the hook point when the snapshot of currency rates is performed
- Removed unnecessary entries of BX from Activity Log
- Warning System > Tax Calculation Method no longer shows as warning
- Invoice view > Clients Details tab (Snapshot). Editable Tax Exempt status
- Invoice view > Clients Details tab (Snapshot). For Italian electronic invoice it is now possible to view/edit business type and split payment
- Invoice view > Clients Details tab (Snapshot) now has a more compact design
- The minus sign (-) is no longer used for credit notes
We're making an important change for Facebook Pixel integration.
Undecided customers need a few extra minutes to place an order. Some will go back and forth a cuple of times between different steps of checkout process.
With this in mind, we added a new option that prevents Facebook from uselessly tracking InitiateCheckout and Purchase events for the same customer. This way you statistics will be consistent.
- Facebook Pixel. New option to set a timeout for InitiateCheckout and Purchase events
- Facebook Pixel > CompleteRegistration event. Support for currency and value
- Notable improvements to Facebook Pixel
- PHP Language class
- Notable improvements to LinkedIn Insight Tag and Facebook Pixel
- Changed for the better the way the module tracks purchase event for Facebook and LinkedIn
New release, new plugin!
ITF (Invoice To FTP) is a plugin integrated in Billing Extension that is capable of downloading PDF files generated by WHMCS (Proforma, Invoice and Credit Notes) for archiving on a remote FTP server. This process is performed automatically on a daily basis after all scheduled cron tasks of WHMCS have completed.
ITF is particularly useful for companies that use DMS (Document Management System) to process invoices as PDF files to extract data such as invoice numbers, customer names, amounts and link them to accounting workflow and accouting softwares. On a smaller scale, ITF can also be used to make things easier for small and medium-sized companies to organize, achive and transmit invoices to accountants.
Read documentation for more details.
We've also updated Currency Rate Snapshots with new features that have been published here.
- Invoice to FTP plugin to archive and organize PDF files on remote FTP server
- Currency Rate Snapshots. Exchange values available also for Invoice Items
- All FTP-related features now use BINARY connection in place of ASCII
- Electronic invoicing > Codice Fiscale is always stored in uppercase
- Electronic invoicing > Codice Destinatario is stored in uppercase for SdI and IPA and lowercase for PEC
- Electronic invoicing > Client Profiling not working due to a typo in source code
- Invoice Sync not working on systems with shared invoice/credit note numbering