Changelog Latest release 2 days ago
- Transactions page (client area) was returning an error in some occasions
- Reduced SorTables load time
- Addons > Billing Extension. Possible missing Clients menu
- Fallback for PHP versions compiled with no trasliteration support
We fixed a potential issue with OnePayment. If you're running version 2.2.65 or later and customized clients' billing modes, you should update the module now.
- Potential issue with OnePayment with customized clients' billing modes
In version 2.2.76 we introduced a feature to transliterate non-latin characters (Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc.) to latin alphabet. This feature was part of electronic invoicing but from this version it can also be enabled as a global option. Let us give you some examples of what happens when the feature is enabled:
- 川島 永嗣 becomes Eiji Kawashima
- Mandžukić becomes Mandzukic
- 颜骏凌 becomes Yan Junling
- Transliteration of non-latin characters to latin alphabet
- In some cases Billing page was showing invoices that shouldn't have been there
This version includes a transliterator that transforms clients' details in latin characters for electronic invoicing. This way Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc. alphabets can be stored on XML files.
- Transliteration of non-Latin alphabets for electronic invoicing
- Some js/css files giving 404
We include an integration with the new Commission Manager module that we released just yesterday (official announcement). The integration lets you issue credit notes for payouts to affiliates.
- Integration with Commission Manager to issue credit note for payouts to affiliates
- This release makes sure that you are using updated versions of Email Templates used by BX
- Support for Virtual Tax Stamp on electroning invoices (available for special tax regimes)
- Warnings' Auto-Prune for clients' profiling (electronic invoicing). These records are removed after 2 years
- Warning System > Invoice Number Gaps. These records can be deleted manually
- Warning System. Notable improvements to Invoice Number Gaps function
- Auto-Prune available for all yellow warnings
- More accurate zipcode valitation for electronic invoicing
- System Requirements for electroning invoicing have been updated in line with new features and changes
- To avoid confusion, Tax Stamp is applied when amount is greater than and NOT equal to X. Previously it was based on greater than OR equal to X
- Electronic invoicing. Riferimento Normativo and the new Bollo Virtuale fields have been moved right below to Regime Fiscale. Both fields appears only when Regime Fiscale is equal to RF02 (minimi) or RF19 (forfettari)
- Removed Electroning Invoicing > EsenzioneIVA field
- Input Number of MagicInput. Problem with a specific format of decimal and thousands separators
We made important changes that involve both VIES and Italian Electronic Invoicing. From now on Monaco and Isle of Man are considered Intra-EU territories for VAT purposes.
- VIES support for Monegasque VAT Numbers
- Electronic Invoicing. Automatic flush of obsolete Warnings
- Electronic Invoicing. Custom FTP Path automatically adds trailing slash
- Monaco becomes Intra-EU since it's part of France for VAT purposes
- Isle of Man becomes Intra-EU since it's part of United Kingdom for VAT purposes
- Improvements to Language, Input (module's PHP core classes) and js of SorTables
- Module's layout improved on third-party templates
- Plugin Tax Stamp. New option to apply Tax Stamp only on operations exempted from VAT
- Settings page. Plugin Tax Stamp. There's a label that shows if Tax Stamp is Active or Disabled
- Plugin Italian Electronic Invoicing. Fatal error on activation
- Swiftmodders' template support. The menu/sidebar on the left now works as expected
- Small improvements to CSS/js
- Small improvement on electronic invoicing for Public Administration
Enhanced Renewals feature has a built-in mailing system that can be used to send White Label emails (preview). With white labeling, expiration notifications sent to services' owners appear as sent directly from your customers. Let us explain this with an example.
A Web Agency wants to send expiration notifications to customers without letting them know that you are the Provider. Through this feature the Web Agency can provide SMTP credentials that Billing Extension will use to send email notifications. Your role will be hidden to end-users.
Email Settings are fully customizable and your clients can also send a test email to make sure that everything is working as expected.
- White Label Support for Enchanced Renewals. Expiration notifications sent to services' owners appear as sent directly from your customers
- Customers can customize email settings providing SMTP credentials, BCC, signature, header, footer, logo etc.
- Invoice View Snapshots. The module lets you compare/replace also empty values
- Full support for Tax Stamp on electronic invoices
- Small improvements to CSS and FontAwesome icons
- Credit Balance sidebar now looks more compact
- Tax Stamp no longer applies when Billing Mode is set to Manual or OneInvoice