Changelog Latest release 1 month ago
After more than 10 months of development the refactored Commission Manager is out! You can find more information here.
We remind you that Commission Manager 2.0.0 has nothing in common with previous versions released. It's a brand new module. You can install CM v2 with CM v1 simultaneously but the latter will be discontinued.
- Create your affiliate network
- Award recurring, one-time and lifetime commissions
- Commissions can be based fixed amounts, percentages or both
- Affiliates compete with each other to unlock achievements that boost their income
- Show/hide statistics and details in one click
- First-Click attribution model based on Referral Links with cookies
- Interactive attribution where end-users select their sales representative from a list
- Manual attribution for sales and conversions made offline
- Support for Retroactive Pay, GDPR-ready, multi-currency and safe from cross-affiliation techniques
- Add, remove, rearrange and export tables' columns on the fly
- Perform actions on multiple rows at a time
- Automations to save time and money running your business
- Issue credit note for payouts to affiliates with Billing Extension
- Click tracking and statistics
- Commission Manager v1 is no longer supported
- Clearer error handling when adding account commissions multiple times on the same account
- Manage Commissions. It is now possible to focus on a single commission
- Small improvements in some tpl files
With this release we are going to temporarily suspend the development of the module. We are planning a refactor of Commissions Manager from scratch.
- Wrong function name was causing a fatal error under under particular conditions