WHMCS as CMS
Mercury offers all that's missing in WHMCS: news, blog, docs, feature request, bug report, ratings, changelog, live demo.
- Widgets to integrate any template
- WHMCS as both CRM and CMS
- Service Level Agreement & Premium tickets
Stop integrating WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and custom-made sites. Transform WHMCS into a CMS.
Search engine optimization
Mercury includes the best SEO tools to get higher rankings. Multilingual titles, OG tags, meta descriptions, Structured Data.
- SEO-Friendly and Canonical URLs
- Protection from Duplicate Content
- Sitemap generator
There are several misconceptions about SEO in the WHMCS Community. Learn how our module can help you.
Multi-domain & Multi-Brand
Use multiple domains on the same installation of WHMCS.
- Multi-domain ranking strategy with SEO
- Location targeting for your audience
- Multilingual pages (en.wikipedia.org, it.wikipedia.org)
- Multiple brands (office.com, windows.com)
Each domain can be set to use a specific language, currency, template and cart template. It is also possible to publish contents based on domain.
Customized user-experiences based on IP location.
- Support for IPv4 and IP6
- Pre-selected country and Estimate Taxes
- Geolocation based on IPStack API
Italy? Italian and €. United States? English and $. Saudi Arabia? "right to left" WHMCS template.
For Content Creators
Establish your own voice bringing contents to potential customers.
- Shareability on Social Media with OG Tags
- Multilingual and localised contents
- File uploader, featured images, meta tags
- Scheduled publishing
Share news, start a blog, write documentation, handle software releases, feature requests... need something else? 😊
Increase reader engagement with feature-rich sidebar that promotes content across your site.
- Comments to build a community
- Related news, blog posts, categories
- Featured and related products
- Navigate through articles via headings
If a visitor is browsing your website, there's a good chance they'll be interested in or want more information about your topics.
It's a meeting point where customers are involved in the process of improving your services in various ways.
- Submit feature requests
- Report bugs
- View, comment and rate existing ideas
Quickly determine ideas that attract customers the most by looking at percentile score (100% is the most requested).
Your control center
Keep everything under control from Admin Dashboard.
- Admin's To-Do List
- Author's profile with avatar, name and role
- Comments and requests moderation
Define business hours, working days and holidays to display estimated response time to support tickets.
Mercury includes a number of proprietary technologies that enhance the user experience for both the administrator and visitors.
- SorTables for displaying data
- Multilingual content with HereLang
- Optimal data entry with MagicInput