Service Level Agreement for WHMCS
Service Level Agreement for WMMCS has been finally implemented in Mercury. This new feature shares the concept of opening hours, working days and holidays previously introduced for WHMCS ticket response time.
The SLA integrated in the module supports the following features:
- Define opening hours, working days, holidays
- Configure and sell your SLA as WHMCS products/services
- Set time your team have to get back to customer's request
- Optionally set a penalty for failure to comply to SLA in use
- Warnings via email and in WHMCS interface to make sure you don't miss SLA-tickets
For more details please refer to Set support SLA's for Clients in WHMCS article of documentation.