Changelog Latest release
As previously discussed in our Lab, when customers submit feature requests or bug reports in the Lab they tend to think that no one is reading their messages because there are no follow-ups.
For this reason we decided to implement email notifications so that customers receive a notification when they submit requests, when an administrator is reading and when their requests is approved. This will increase customers' perception when they use the Lab.
We've also added a new customizable widget, improved MagicInput and Support module.
- Email notification to customers for submitting feature request / bug report
- Email notification to customers when an administrator is reviewing their feature request / bug report
- Email notification to customers when their feature request / bug report is approved
- All the new email notifications are available in English and Italian and can be customized from Email Templates
- Support module: new variables available to display your working week
- New widget to display latest releases of products owned by customers
- MagicInput: colorpicker has been updated with new features and style
- Small improvements to Packages.tpl and License.tpl files
- The structure of all PHP classes and methods has been optimized
This is a corrective release. There aren't new features or changes that are worth to mention. We've updated big portions of the code to improve software maintainability and efficiency for PHP 7.1 and 7.2.
- In-depth code optimization
- Export to spreadsheet without limitations in numer of rows & columns
- Exported spreadsheets support multi-language
As already discussed in Lab, In this release we started to implement Support Module bringing you new tools to improve ticket management with features like Premium (paid) support, emergency reports and a system that informs customers about the estimated wait times on tickets.
- Management of: working days, hours, breaks, holidays
- Offer Premium (paid) support to your customers
- Emergency tickets used by customers to report urgent issues
- Widget to notify unpaid Premium ticket
- Anchor labels in Docs formatted properly