Changelog Latest release 6 days ago
- Reduced SorTables load time
- InputNumber of MagicInput. Problem with a specific format of decimal and thousands separators
- Improvements to Language, Input (module's PHP core classes) and js of SorTables
- Module's layout improved on third-party templates
- Support module. HG no longer calculates ticket wait time if you didn't provide any working days / working hours
- Live Demo page (backend). It was not possible to remove existing entries from table
We fixed an issue with some sections of HG (frontend) that were showing text localised in the wrong language (eg. Sidebar in English with language set to Italian). We've also added a new core feature that we're implementing in all our modules. This feature automatically sends an email to WHMCS administrators as soon as a new version is available.
- SorTables. Delete button unlocks only if at least one record has been selected
- Notify new updates to WHMCS administrators of your choice
- Small improvements to the section that shows you if you are running an outdated version of module
- Improvements to SorTables (js, CSS, HTML)
- Some language variables in clientarea were showing in the wrong language
- Few 404 errors (soft-ones) for missing CSS/js files
- The module notifies you when you are running an outdated version
- Code structure has been drastically improved
- Several minor and general improvements
- Dedicated placeholder for Galley Widget (blog) when no image has been set as default
- Improved support for MariaDB 10.2.19 or newer
- Average ticket wait time. Added a fallback for systems that haven't processed any ticket yet
Minor bug fix and small improvements.
- More accurate information in Demo page (backend)
- 3 queries not executing correctly on MariaDB 10.2
- Export Demo data on spreadsheet. Missing Client Name
- Live demo module to provide product demonstrations to customers
- Live demo. Front-end interface from which potential customers can request demos
- Live demo. Back-end interface from which you can review feedback, track sales and conversion rates
- New section in Settings page to allow you to customize the new Live demo module
- The module now supports servers with custom MySQL ports
- Settings page. Few improvements to Italian translations
This release contains a minor bug-fix and a small improvement.
- Lab. Completed activities are highlighted so that it's easier to distinguish them from in-progress ones
- Changelog. Latest release date was including also unpublished releases
- MagicInput. Implemented password field type with automatic encryption
- Automatic Upgrades. An internal funcion has been redesigned from scratch
To intrinsically improve the security of our modules, we are making sure that no one can use Directory Browsing to explore the structure of our files. We used the same approach used by WHMCS. You can find more details in Inhibition of Directory Browsing in our Lab.
- To improve security Directory Browsing is no longer available in Mercury
Corrective release where we fix some errors occurring on newer versions of MySQL.
- Some queries causing errors on newer versions of MySQL
- Automatic conversion and removal of settings.php files from all galleries
- File Uploader now uses .conf files instead of .php to save the configuration of each gallery
After more than 3 years we've changed the way we deliver updates for the better. Learn more about this important change by clicking here.
We've also removed some unnecessary files (read notes below) and resolved a low-risk vulnerability in File Uploader.
- The upgrade of the module no longer requires manual intervention to apply changes to database
- Improved the code of File Uploader to cover a possible low-risk vulnerability
- Removed a directory that was not supposed to be part of the official release
Make sure to remove modules/addons/Mercury/js/file-upload/server directory with all its contents.
The directory contains images that we uploaded just to test File Uploader even before Mercury was released.
With the introduction of Open Graph Protocol in the previous release, we're now making another step toward a better SEO with Sitemap generator.
Mercury allows to create contents for your WHMCS website. There are news, blog posts, lab entries and articles of documentation. With this release all these contents will be included in the sitemap.
For more information about this feature and its settings, please read the documentation.
- Sitemap generator for news, blog posts, lab entries and articles of documentation
- SystemURL overriding for sitemap. Ideal to use if your WHMCS is accessible from multiple domains/aliases
- Add static URLs in the automatically generated sitemap
- Mercury now stores last modified date for news, blog posts, lab entries and articles of documentation
- Small improvements to Open Graph Protocol