Changelog Latest release 1 month ago
In this release we are replacing the old GestPay module with Payments Bundle that contains many new gateways: GestPay, BNL Positivity, Nexi.
We also developed additional features that allows you to maximize your revenues, limit frauds and charge transactions fees to customers depending on the gateway in use.
Customers who have already purchased the old GestPay can still use it normally and have access to Payments Bundle for free. The price for support & updates is the same of GestPay. For more information please read the official announcement.
- New Payment Gateway: BNL Positivity of BNL
- New Payment Gateway: Nexi of CartaSi
- Set default gateway for each country
- Disable gateways for specific countries
- Option to charge transaction fees to customers
- Transaction fees are charged directly on invoices
- GestPay payment gateway has been redesigned
- The old GestPay gateway module is now part of Payments Bundle
Here is how you can migrate from GestPay to Payments Bundles.
Beging by downloading Payments Bundle and upload it in the root directory of your WHMCS. Once finished activate it and insert your license key. Don't forget that the license key of Payments Bundle is the same used by GestPay. If you need help you can read Modules' installation guide.
Now we need to deactivate the old GestPay gateway from Setup > Payments > Payments Gateways > Manage Existing Gateways. Once finished delete the following files from your system:
- The module is now fully compatible with WHMCS v7, v6 and v5
- The module has been retested to confirm that it works properly with WHMCS v7